The School Newspaper of West Brook High School
The memory of Jordan and Jaydn Brown will forever remain in the hearts and minds of this community.

Candace LeMasters

Candace LeMasters

Remembering Jordan and Jaydn Brown

May 25, 2017

As red, white and blue balloons floated endlessly across the sky, the memories and reflections of sophomore Jordan Brown and his sister Jaydn were whispered among the individuals taking part in the vigil held in their memory. Students, teachers, community leaders, administrators, and people from all walks of life joined together to reflect upon the short time that Jordan and Jaydn Brown graced this Earth and the impact they left. From powerful prayers to songs that made us stop and hug the people closest to us, the vigil was a powerful reminder that the Beaumont community and Bruin family will forever remember the lives of Jordan and Jaydn Brown.

1 Comment

One Response to “Remembering Jordan and Jaydn Brown”

1. Yulaunda Mouton Malbrough on May 27th, 2017 10:32 am

As a graduate of West Brook C/0 ’91, I was so honored to be there. I was quickly reminded of what a great school West Brook is and how we always take care of our own. My son is a student there now and he feels the pride of being a Bruin. Jordon and Jayden will be missed and there is a void we all feel. I will be continually praying for the family. God bless!

[Reply]

If you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar.

West Brook Times • Copyright 2017 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in